The Kliker Team
A small, digitally revolutionary team decided to modernise the regional consulting industry to make it accessible to everyone.
Our mission is the democratisation and full digitalisation of the interaction between companies and expert consultants in order to fundamentally change the perception of the consulting industry which has a reputation for lacking transparency and being expensive and inaccessible.
We built Kliker, Southeastern Europe’s leading consulting matchmaking platform. Being a new sales channel for consultants, Kliker helps companies overcome their business challenges quickly and easily.
We value real and proven competencies, which is why we select only leading experts in their field. Kliker provides value and market digitalisation, which ensures a better business experience, as well as a professional and transparent approach to consulting.
Join us in the digital transformation of the consulting industry.
Your Kliker team
The Kliker team
- In charge of strategic planning and defining the direction of development of the Kliker platform with the aim of ensuring constant growth and clear focus.
- Over 25 years of experience with management consulting, regulatory reform, and innovation management. Recipient of the award for the most successful business advisor in Croatia and for the best regulatory reform project in the world.
Nataša Ćurić Martinčević
- Nataša is tasked with managing and controlling key financial activities, including business planning, budgeting and financial statements.
- Extensive international experience in consulting top management, as well as experience in management positions in various economic sectors - from investment and corporate banking to FMCG (food and cosmetics industry).
- Responsible for managing the Kliker platform, with an emphasis on client and user acquisition and overseeing the process of connecting consultants and clients.
- Innovation and digital product development expert with international experience. Considerable experience in managing innovation projects.
Ivana Budeš Bobić
- Responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategy and both company and consultant acquisition.
- Years of experience at leading roles in business development and sales team development in various industries (Telecom and insurance).
- Responsible for operationalization of business strategy, developing relationships with existing clients, and identifying new business opportunities.
- Experience in managing European projects with a focus on mobility and connectivity along with their implementation. Silvia is also a Certified Project Manager according to PMI methodology.
- Responsible for market analysis and new business opportunities in accordance with the set strategy.
- Digital Project Manager with extensive experience in developing innovative products and services in leading Croatian corporations.
- Responsible for developing business models, new business processes and the background analytics of the Kliker platform. Ensures the optimal functioning of the algorithm that links clients with consultants.
- Finance and management specialist. Held several expert roles in the manufacturing industry and business consulting in Croatia and Germany with a particular focus on business analytics.
- Katarina is responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships. She also manages relationships between consultants and companies.
- Marketing and key account management specialist. She held several expert roles including the ones at Degordian and Flixbus.